Here is a simple yet powerful circuit that can be used for flashing 12V lamps especially that is used on automobiles.The flashing circuit is based on transistor Q1(BC557) and MOSFET Q2 (IRF530) where the Q2 provides the necessary drive for the lamp.Any number of bulbs can be flashed using this circuit provided that the total load must not exceed 42 Watts.
Circuit diagram with Parts list.
- Â Assemble theÂ circuit on a good quality PCB or common board.
- The circuit can be powered form the car battery itself.
- The switch S1 can be used as the ON/OFF switch.
- All capacitors must be rated 25V.
- Slight variations in the flashing frequency is possible by varying the value of C1.