Here is the circuit diagram of a simple 3 channel audio splitter based on the IC NE5532. NE5532 is a dual internally compensated low noise opamp from Fairchild semiconductors. It has a high small signal and power bandwidth, making it well suitable for high quality audio applications.
Here the IC1 is wired as a non inverting amplifier with a gain 3.The audio signal to be splited is applied to the non inverting pin of IC1 through the POTs R2 and R3.Capacitor C2 works as a DC decoupler and resistors R8, R9, R10 splits the output of the IC1 into three channels. Components Q1, C3, R6, D1 forms a positive voltage regulator while components Q2, C4, R7, D2 forms a negative voltage regulator. If you have a +12/-12 V dual power supply, then the circuit can be directly powered from it and the regulator sections can be avoided.
- Assemble the circuit on a good quality PCB.
- Vcc can be anything between +/- 20 to35V DC
- IC1 must be mounted on a holder.
- Gain can be adjusted using the POTs R2 and R3.
- All capacitors must be rated at least 15V DC.