January 17, 2011
Every electronic maniac needs a Multimeter, which’s his basic tool. From the plenty of multimeters available in the market, how to choose the BEST one? I thought of reccomending the one I use for my readers. I have been using Equus 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter for a year or so and I must say I am more than satisfied with this Auto Ranging multimeter.
Features Of Equus 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter
- Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements
- Safe for automotive and household uses
- Large, color-coded LED digital display
- Designed to test AC or DC voltage, batteries, AC and DC currents, resistance, diodes, and continuity
- Color-coded LED’s display battery quick check
Equus 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter is a general purpose multimeter which can be used for testing AC or DC voltage, batteries, AC and DC currents, resistance, diodes, and continuity.It has auto-ranging scales which eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements. The 10-megohm input is safe for automotive and household uses like fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, and automotive circuits. Mainly used in general electronics, home electrical applications, and automotive electrical and electronic systems.
However I don’t recommend this Digital Multimeter for newbies! because I believe that every one should start his study in Electronics by using Analogs! (kidding! its up to you)!
Where to Buy this Product ?
You can buy this product Equus 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter from Amazon directly. You can find the link below.