Here is a simple circuit using IC NE555 that can be used to generate metronomes.Such a circuit is very useful to those who learns music. The circuit is nothing but an astable multivibrator wired around NE555 .The components R1,R2&C1 determines the output frequency.
Circuit diagram with Parts list.Â
- The circuit can be wired on a general purpose PCB or common board.
- The circuit can be powered from a 9V PP3 battery.
- The POT R1 can be used to adjust the rhythm of the sound.
- The POT R2 can be used as volume control.
- The speaker k1 can be a n 8 Ohm tweeter.