CIRCUITS TODAY – PROJECT CONTEST-2009
CircuitsToday.Com is launching its first Online Electronic Projects Contest & Exhibition for all it viewers & readers. Anyone can participate in this project contest by submitting their project documents to CircuitsToday.com
What you should do?
• Submit your project details as a digital copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
It must have:
1. Project Title
3. Circuit Diagrams – with explanations
4. Project details
6. Suitable figures
What else required?
1. Name & address (with phone numbers) of all participants.
2. The College/Institution/Company they belong to!
3. E-mail addresses of all participants
4. Photographs of all participants (if possible, not necessary)
How to send your Projects entry?
1. Send your entry as e-mail to: email@example.com
2. Attach all the required documents with the mail.
3. Write your Project Title as the subject of mail.
What Benefits you get?
1. World wide exposure to you and your projects.
2. Your project will be viewed, read, analyzed & examined by thousands of readers of CircuitsToday.com
3. Best Projects will get published in CircuitsToday.com with full honor to participants.
4. A chance to expose your projects to international electronic students & professionals.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ON ANY REGARD, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND A MAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST PROJECT will be awarded with an APPLE I-PHONE !
BEST PROJECT will be featured in CircuitsToday.com with full honor to Project Creators. It will include their short bios,details etc. FEATURED BEST PROJECT will be read by thousands of CircuitsToday.com readers and viewers globally which includes international professionals,students and research fellows.
TIME OF SUBMISSION:
You can submit your entries until May 21st
BEST PROJECT will be announced on JUNE 1st Week!
So get started now! Send us your projects now!