An open letter to all readers of CircuitsToday.
Can you suggest a topic idea to publish in CircuitsToday ?
You can suggest any topic related to Electronics.
You can put in your suggestions as comments below.
Note: If you dont see comment option Follow this link :http://www.circuitstoday.com/suggest-a-topic-to-publish
We will work on your topic ideas and make it live as soon as possible. 🙂
Details of Prize:
1. We are giving away only 1 Pen Drive to one lucky fellow selected randomly from all the people who suggest an idea. (Note: We will filter ideas that are out off topic, irrelevant, not related to Electronics etc.)
2. We will buy the Pen Drive from an Online Shopping Website and deliver it to the winners address directly. (If direct delivery is not possible, we will deliver it to an address of winners choice).
3. Any one can participate in this idea suggestion and hold a chance to Win Pen Drive. (No age bar, No country bar, Nothing! Its open to all 🙂 )
4. If Kingston is not available at the time, we will buy from another company with same standards.
5. Date of Draw: December-25-2010 (subject to change with notice before 2 days)