Here is a simple circuit using IC NE555 that can be used to generate metronomes.Such a circuit is very useful to those who learns music. The circuit is nothing but an astable multivibrator wired around NE555 .The components R1,R2&C1 determines the output frequency.
Circuit diagram with Parts list.
- The circuit can be wired on a general purpose PCB or common board.
- The circuit can be powered from a 9V PP3 battery.
- The POT R1 can be used to adjust the rhythm of the sound.
- The POT R2 can be used as volume control.
- The speaker k1 can be a n 8 Ohm tweeter.
Hi Sayantan it is tempo of music. it can be varied. what is the range of variation you want that is the range.
please go through the following site
what is the bpm(beats per minute) range???????