Are you good at Electronics and Programming? We are looking for writers (with technical knowledge and written English skills) to develop new tutorials and articles for us. We intend to pay per article developed.
If you believe you are a good fit for developing Electronics based Tutorials and Articles – do contact us!
1. Arduino Based Projects and articlesÂ
2. Raspberry Pi based Projects and articles
3. Electronics Technology Geek – cover latest happenings in Electronics IndustryÂ
4. Micro controller Expertise – to develop projects on 8051, AVR, ARM, PIC and other controllers!Â
5. Analog Electronics – contact if you are good at Analog ElectronicsÂ
We offer payment per article. We usually pay starting from 25USD to 100USD or higher depending upon the article/project quality. We work on a “collaborative” model – where one of our editors will work with you to finalize on the articles/projects to be developed. You need to develop the article only after you get the final word from our editors. Our editors will pre fix the payment with you before developing the article.
Looking forward to hear from you! Apply via direct email.
1. Your Name
2. Your Residing Country
3. Your Educational Qualification and Background
4. Your Professional Details
5. Your Area of Expertise in Electronics (say Arduino, Embedded, 8051, Analog, Tech News etc)